PITTS MODERN SCHOOL,GOMIA,JHARKHAND
Rules For Parents
RULES FOR PARENTS
- We acknowledge that the parent is the first and foremost educator. The Institute welcomes communications, participation, and collaboration based on mutual trust and understanding.
- The diary is for official use only and must be reserved for notices, homework and instructions; it must be brought to Institute each day and produced for inspection whenever required. Parents are particularly requested to sign Reports and Circulars and to attend Parent/Teacher Meetings when so requested. Failure to do this may cause great inconvenience to children. If they are asked to sign some work of their daughter, it is expected that they do so.
- Parents are informed that occasional remarks from the teachers are conveniently sent through these pages and they are encouraged to do likewise. Parents are requested therefore to check their daughterʼs diary every day.
- Parents are earnestly requested to see that their children attend Institute punctually. They are asked to cooperate with the work of the Institute by enforcing regularity and discipline and by taking a general interest in their childrenʼs progress.
- Parents or guardians should not meet teachers during Institute hours without the permission of the Director and without a previous appointment, as the member of the staff may not leave her classroom during a teaching period.
- Parents are requested to read the general Rules of Conduct and discipline and to note the regulations regarding the payments of fees.
- Parents are also requested to notify the Director of any change of address or telephone number.
- All correspondence, neatly written, regarding the pupils should be addressed to the Director.
- Parents are to give their children a snack if they have to stay back after Institute.
- Institute timings are from 8.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. Summer timing will be announced in April.
- The Director is available from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. (Monday, Tuesday and Friday) – otherwise by appointment only.
- Parents are requested to ensure that those who come to take the children home are here at the hour of dismissal. The Institute authorities are not responsible for the pupils who are not called for at times of dismissal. The observance of this regulation is of vital importance for the safety of the children and for Institute discipline.